- Initial Chiropractic Appointment
- Subsequent Chiropractic Appointment
- Subsequent Chiropractic Appointment for Medicare Patients and Children*
- Initial Chiropractic Appointment for Children*
- Initial Accupuncture Appointment
- Subsequent Accupuncture Appointment
- One Hour Massage
*Medicare patients are those 65 and older; children are 17 and under.
*Our Providers accept most Worker Compensation and First Person Auto Injury claims subject to pre-approval services. Please call our office for more information at (575) 758-8498.
Fee schedule is for patients paying with cash, check, or credit/debit card. Fees are subject to change.
PLEASE NOTE: Fees do not include tax. Supplements, Supports/Braces, X-rays, Retail Products, Laboratory Services, and extra therapies (Injections, Dry Needling, Graston, Class IV Laser, Interferential/Electrical Stimulation, as examples) are not included in the appointment fee.
Taos Chiropractic Health Center accepts: cash, check, and all major credit cards.
*We are providers for Blue Cross Blue Shield and New Mexico Health Connections Insurance.